• Degrees Of Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery (M.B.B.S), National University Of Singapore (NUS)
• Graduate Diploma In Family Practice Dermatology, National University Of Singapore (NUS)
• Diploma In Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Board Singapore (TCMPB)
• Accredited Liposuction Doctor, MOH
• VASER® Certified Physician
• Chairman, Lipo Peer Review Group, Singapore (Current)
• Treasurer, Society of Aesthetic Medicine Singapore (2016 -2018)
• Executive Committee, Society of Aesthetic Medicine Singapore (2008 -2018)
• Appointed Trainer on Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers, Allergan Singapore (2016 -2018)
• Appointed Trainer on Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers, Merz (Current)
• Appointed Trainer on Newton Cog Thread, Venusys Medical (Current)
• Appointed Trainer on PICOCARE Laser, Venusys Medical (Current)
• Singapore Medical Association (SMA)
• Society of Aesthetic Medicine, Singapore (SAM)
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, USA (A.A.C.S)
Dr. Ivan Puah is an ASEAN scholar, having graduated from NUS in 1997. He has undergone postings in various disciplines – General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Accident & Emergency, Neonatology, Urology, Dermatology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry and Family Medicine with a comprehensive experience in surgery and clinical patient care.
In 2004, when aesthetic medicine was still in its infancy, he founded Amaris B. Clinic. Driven by a keen interest to treat a wider and more diversified skin conditions, Dr. Ivan Puah went on to attain a Graduate Diploma in Family Dermatology from NUS and a Diploma in Acupuncture from TCMPB.
Dr. Ivan Puah has more than 20 years of clinical practice. 14 years of which was spent in aesthetic medicine performing FDA-approved injectables, skin lasers and body sculpting procedures. His meticulous and personalised approach has helped ease and alleviates many patients' worries and concerns. Each advice and recommendation given is based on the individual’s needs without compromising their wellbeing.
Dr. Ivan Puah obtained his VASER® Body Sculpting training in Colorado and Argentina. Additionally, he also received training and guidance in syringe liposculpture, fat grafting and thread lift by renowned French plastic surgeon, Dr. Pierre Francois Fournier. He further hone his surgical skill in gynecomastia surgeries in San Francisco under the mentorship of Dr. Miguel Delgrado. In Singapore, Dr. Ivan Puah is accredited by the Ministry of Health to perform surgical body sculpting procedures.
“Integrity is what we do, what we say and what we say we do” is a quote by Don Galer that Dr. Ivan Puah holds on strongly to. He leads by example and volunteers his time with a non-profit organisation for the needy. He also travels overseas to provide medical care and check-ups for underprivileged children and orphans at orphanages.