Patient Safety is Always Our Top Priority
We have implemented strict measures at our premises for the protection of our patients, visitors and staff. Rest assured, we are responding to the situation by the day and are adapting our operations to ensure our clinic continues to be a safe environment for everyone.
Safe Entry, Travel & Temperature Declaration
• Arrangements will be made to reschedule patients’ appointments for aesthetic treatments, myotherapy treatments, surgery and others if they have visited Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), including admitted to or visited TTSH wards from 18 April 2021.
• Visitors who have been to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), including those admitted to or visited TTSH wards from 18 April 2021 are not allowed to enter the clinic. This also applies to accompanying guardians/parents for patients under age 21.
• Arrangements will be made to defer the appointments for patients currently serving Stay Home Notice (SHN), Quarantine Order (QO), or Leave of Absence for another 10 days following their swab test clearance.
TraceTogether/SafeEntry, Travel & Temperature Declaration
• TraceTogether Check-In is mandatory for all visitors, delivery personnel, patients and staff. Anyone who does not comply with this will not be allowed in the clinic.
• Mandatory temperature checks are implemented for all staff, patients and visitors upon entry. Anyone with a temperature of higher than 37.5 degrees, cough, or other flu symptoms (fever, sore throat or runny nose) will not be allowed in the clinic.
• All patients and visitors are required to fill out a Travel and Health Declaration Form on every visit.
• Anyone who has returned to Singapore from overseas in the last 21 days, even without symptoms, will not be allowed into the clinic.
• Anyone who has been in contact with anyone who returned from overseas or is on Stay-at-home, Quarantine Order (QO) or Leave of Absence within the last 21 days will not be allowed into the clinic.
Our Patients’ Wellbeing
• Snacks and welcome drinks have been suspended till further notice.
• We have limited our patient capacity in a day to ensure you have more personal space.
• Only patients who are under 21 may be accompanied by a guardian or parent. Family, friends, or relatives are not allowed to wait at the clinic while the patient is undergoing treatment or consultation.
• We call every patient one day before their appointment to check their well-being and their latest health and travel history.
• We have placed ample medical-grade hand sanitisers throughout the building for patients’ usage.
Clinic’s Safety Measures
• Our staff, doctor and myotherapist (physical therapist) are required to wear a surgical mask and/or face shield. In addition, our staff, doctor and myotherapist are required to sanitise their hands before and after every patient session.
• All common areas, treatment rooms and consultation rooms are disinfected daily.
• We have increased the cleaning frequency of the clinic, using hospital-grade disinfectants.
• We have implemented social distancing measures within our premise. For example, patients are reminded to keep a 1-metre safe distance away from others.
• Patients are required to put on their masks at all times while on the premises. Our medical team, doctor, and/or myotherapist will advise accordingly on removing and putting on the mask during treatment.
What you need to do upon arrival at Amaris B. Clinic
• Please reach the clinic 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
• Ensure that you have your face mask on all the time. Patients/ Visitors without masks will not be allowed into the clinic.
• Check in via TraceTogether at the door entrance before entering the clinic.
• Temperature screening and sanitising of hands will be carried out.
• You are required to complete the mandatory Travel and Health Declaration Form. Anyone making false declarations can be charged under the Infectious Disease Act.
Patients at places visited by COVID-19 cases should closely monitor their health for 14 days from the date of their visit. Patients should promptly seek medical attention if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history.
We understand the measures may cause some inconvenience to all. However, the health of all depends on each of us. Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe. Please let our staff know if you need assistance. We thank you for your cooperation.