Patient Safety is Always Our Top Priority
At Amaris B. Clinic, we are closely monitoring the ongoing situation of COVID-19 in Singapore and around the world. We have implemented strict measures at our premises to protect our patients, visitors, staff, healthcare workers, and the wider community.
Rest assured, we are responding to the situation by the day. We are adapting our operations to ensure our clinic continues to be a safe environment for both existing and new patients.
Updated Measures (26 April 2022)
We will reschedule the appointments and surgery for patients who fall under the following categories:
• is unwell,
• has a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees, has a cough, or showing other flu symptoms,
• has tested ART positive in the last 72 hours,
• is currently serving Stay-Home Notice (SHN), or
• is currently under MOH Health Risk Warning (HRW) or Health Risk Notice (HRN) monitoring
Visitors and the accompanying person will not be allowed entry into the clinic if they fall into the above categories.
Only patients under 21 may be accompanied by a guardian or parent. Family, friends, or relatives are not allowed to wait at the clinic while the patient is undergoing treatment or consultation.
What you need to do upon arrival at Amaris B. Clinic
• Please reach the clinic 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
• Ensure that you have your face mask on all the time. Patients/ Visitors without masks will not be allowed into the clinic.
• Temperature screening and sanitising of hands will be carried out. Anyone with a temperature of higher than 37.5 degrees, who has a cough, or showing other flu symptoms (fever, sore throat, or runny nose) will not be allowed in the clinic.
Our Patients’ Wellbeing
• Snacks and welcome drinks have been suspended till further notice.
• We will call every patient one day before their appointment to check their well-being and their latest health history.
• We have placed ample medical-grade hand sanitisers throughout the building for patients’ usage.
Clinic’s Safety Measures
• Our staff, doctor, and myotherapist (physical therapist) must wear a surgical mask and/or face shield. Our team, doctor, and myotherapist must sanitise their hands before and after every patient session.
• All common areas, treatment rooms, and consultation rooms are disinfected daily.
• We have increased the cleaning frequency of the clinic using hospital-grade disinfectants.
• Patients are required to put on their masks at all times. Our medical team, doctor, and/or myotherapist will advise accordingly on removing and putting on the mask during treatment.
We understand the measures may cause some inconvenience to all. However, the health of all depends on each of us. Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe. Please let our staff know if you need assistance.
We thank you for your cooperation.