Patient Safety is Always Our Top Priority
We have implemented strict measures at our premises for the protection of our patients, visitors and staff. Rest assured we are responding to the situation by the day, and are adapting our operations to ensure our clinic continues to be a safe environment for everyone.
Safe Entry, Travel & Temperature Declaration
• SafeEntry Check-In is mandatory for all visitors, delivery personnel, patients and staff. Anyone who does not comply with this will not be allowed in the clinic.
• Mandatory temperature checks are implemented for all staff, patients and visitors upon entry. Anyone with a temperature of higher than 37.5 degrees, or has a cough or showing other flu symptoms (fever, sore throat, or runny nose) will not be allowed in the clinic.
• All patients and visitors are required to fill out a Travel and Health Declaration Form on every visit.
• Anyone who has returned to Singapore from overseas in the last 14 days, even without symptoms, will not be allowed into the clinic.
• Anyone who has been in contact with anyone who returned from overseas or is on Stay-at-home or Quarantine Order within the last 14 days will not be allowed into the clinic.
Our Patients’ Well-being
• We have limited our patient capacity in a day to ensure you have more personal space.
• Only patients who are under 21 may be accompanied by a guardian or parent. Family, friends or relatives are not allowed to wait at the clinic while the patient is undergoing treatment or consultation.
• We call every patient one day before their appointment to check on their well-being and for their travel history.
• We have placed ample hand sanitisers throughout the building for patients’ usage.
Clinic’s Safety Measures
• Our staff, doctor and myotherapist (physical therapist) are required to wear a surgical mask and/or face shield. Our staff, doctor and myotherapist are required to sanitise their hands before and after every patient session.
• All common areas, treatment rooms and consultation rooms are disinfected on a daily basis.
• We have increased the cleaning frequency of the clinic, using hospital-grade disinfectants.
• We have implemented social distancing measures within our premise. Patients are reminded to keep a 1-metre safe distance away from others.
• Patients are required to put on their masks at all times while in the premises. Our medical team, doctor and/or myotherapist will advise accordingly on the removal and putting on of the mask during consultation and treatment.
What you need to do upon arrival at Amaris B. Clinic
• Please reach the clinic 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
• Ensure that you have your face mask on all the time. Patients/ Visitors without masks will not be allowed into the clinic.
• Check in via SafeEntry at the door entrance before entering the clinic.
• Temperature screening and sanitising of hands will be carried out.
• You are required to complete the mandatory Travel and Health Declaration Form.
We understand the measures may cause some inconvenience to all. However, they are necessary for us to prevent and reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the community. We thank you for your cooperation.